About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Holiday in New England

For the past few years, I have been spending Christmas in New England. Massachusetts, to be exact.When my son married his wife, we were lucky enough to become part of his new family. I consider them my family now. A group of the nicest most sincere people I know. And that is why we look forward to spending the Christmas holiday with them. Before my son met his wife, we only celebrated Hanukkah. We have broadened our horizons since then. I enjoy being with my extended family as they celebrate their day. There is good food, good company, and the special feeling that only a loving family can give. I have learned about their traditions and family history. I watch the children grow from year to year, as new babies arrive. No matter what holiday you celebrate, as long as it is spent with family, you are blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment