About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Salt of the Earth

I ate dinner out with friends last week. We went to a place we regularly go to. This time I did not enjoy the food as much. Every bite of food I ate, seemed to be loaded with salt. The other girls said that their food was also extremely salty. This restaurant has a sign posted saying that they only cook with healthy oils but I wonder if they are monitoring their salt content. I started to wonder if our taste buds change with age. Do we have more of a sensitivity as we grow older. I left over some of my meal, which is something I normally do not do. If I cannot finish my food, I ask to take it home. This time I did not. I would have not enjoyed it. As I am writing this blog, I am thinking that I will call the restaurant and tell them how we all felt. Maybe no one ever mentioned it to them and they are unaware.

No comments:

Post a Comment