About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

Happy New Year. 2012. I can't believe it. Where has the time gone? I remember being in junior high school, in 1969, reading the book "1984". That seemed like a lifetime away. Now it is history. I remember when we all anticipated the year 2000. Y2K. We all feared that the banks would close down and that all of our records would be deleted. We were told to stockpile food, have cash on hand and have copies of all important documents. That all seems so foolish now. As the years go on, everything changes and yet everything stays the same. We all ring in the new year with high hopes. People make resolutions that never come to fruition. We will still live our lives going two steps forward and one step back. No matter what the new year brings, human nature never changes. The most we can ask for, is for people to try their best to make 2012 better than 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment