About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, January 6, 2012

What's In Your Wallet?

I always love buying a new wallet. It is like having a fresh start. As soon as I buy it, I cannot wait to go home and fill it up. I take out my old wallet and empty it out on the bed. Now comes the decision making part of this procedure. What stays and what goes. As I rifle through each piece of saved paper, I wonder why I saved it. Why was this particular paper so important. Sometimes I find phone numbers and I have no idea who they are for. I look at the pictures I have and update with newer ones. I cannot believe how fast my children have grown. I check the coupons I have saved, for expiration dates and see that some of them expired years ago. How did they hide from me for so long? Then, I find a piece of paper that I had been hunting for and really needed at the time. I put everything in order and feel cleansed. Ready to start filling up the new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment