About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Back To Reality

I am back from Florida and I am returning to work this morning. The flight home was a weird one. First, they changed the gate and decided not to tell anyone. When I went to the restroom, I noticed that the sign board said  the flight to Santa Domingo was on time. That's funny. The last time I looked it said that the flight to NY was on time. I asked the man behind the counter what was going on and he said "Oops, I forgot to make the announcement that there was a gate change". We all go to the correct gate and are informed that the television and music system of the aircraft were broken. Sorry. Now, I am thinking that I hope the radar isn't broken too. The man ahead of me decided to argue with the flight attendants about the snacks that were being served. The flight was turbulent and this morning, every bone in my body hurts. That has no bearing on the fact that I have still have to go to work today. I can only hope that there were no big problems while I was away. I will find out soon. At least I am off tomorrow. Then I can get back to my old routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment