About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Full Disclosure?

This week, our Repulican Presidential candidate, was asked to disclose his income tax returns. After much debate about when he would disclose them, he was backed into a corner and had to do it this week. If he waited, things would look suspicious. He decided to only disclose 2010 and an estimate for 2011. My only problem with that, is that in 2010, he knew he would be running for election. I could only think, that if someone is going to run for president, they would be extra careful about their tax return. Prior to 2010, it is anyone's guess, if the returns would look the same as they did in 2010. Now, the plot thickens. It seems that he omitted funds from investment accounts and.....his Swiss bank account. Yes, the American candidate seems to have deposited funds into a Swiss account. How much money do you need to hide, in order to make it worthwhile, to open a Swiss bank account? One thousand, one hundred thousand or maybe one million or more. I can guarantee, that the amount he has hidden, exceeds my total financial worth. I still stand by my belief, that a middle class person needs to run the country. We know the reality of life, in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment