About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Pad

I am not the type of person who falls asleep easily. I always envied the people that say that they fall asleep as soon as their head hits the pillow. It usually takes me anywhere from a half hour to an hour to go to sleep. One of the reasons, is that my mind is still racing, while my body is trying to rest. During that time, I think and think, about what happened that day and what will happen the next. Many times, I get ideas for this blog. The idea comes into my head and the story forms. I lay there and tell myself that when I get up, I will remember it. Too bad, that most times I do not. The next day, I try to concentrate on bringing back the stories that I had floating in my  head, all night. Most times, I cannot. I once heard, that comedians think of their best jokes, while trying to fall asleep. Since they also had trouble remembering them in the morning, they put a pad and pen, next them, on the nightstand. Tonight, I will try that and hope that in the morning I did not write gibberish.

No comments:

Post a Comment