About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Superbowl

Last night, the New England Patriots and the New York Giants both made the Superbowl. I have ties to both teams, as my sons each live in one of the teams states. No matter which teams wins, I will be happy, because at least one of my sons will be happy. There is an old saying that "you are only as happy, as your least happy child". I totally agree. I felt bad for the kicker of the Baltimore team, as he must have felt so upset, when he missed the kick. The reality is, that if his team had been stronger, it would not have come down to just his kick. That is why they call it a team, and not a solo act. In any sport, one team wins and one team loses. If you cannot accept the losses, you should not be in it for the wins. One thing that I did find distracting, in both games, were some of the players hair. I know that people have the right to wear any style they wish, but the men with the long braided ponytails, is a distraction. Just like in any other job, there should be a standard look. As each man ran down the playing field, with his ponytail swaying in the breeze, I could only imagine that next year, they will be wearing a dress and high heels, to match. When a football player has longer hair than I do, something is amiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment