About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Good Morning

To me, the term "Good Morning", has two meanings. The first one is the standard greeting that you give to people you see that day. The second is the definition of what a "good morning" means to me. In my world, I have a certain criteria that defines a good morning. It starts off with still liking the outfit that I laid out the night before. It moves on to having my puppy, Shelby, do everything he needed to do, when I walked him. Next, if I put in my contact lenses, without having a stray piece of dust, annoyingly cling on to them, it is a bonus. Lastly, at the end of my morning routine, if my eyeliner goes on the same width on both eyes, wow. As far as I am concerned, all of my planets are now aligned. It is a "Good Morning".

No comments:

Post a Comment