About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Snow

After many years, I finally realized that I like snow, but I hate ice. Yesterday, was the first substantial snow storm this year. Last year, at this time, we already had 31 inches. It was horrible. It was also depressing. We all tunneled out passageways into and out of our driveways. They were so high that they looked like igloos. The ice was so treacherous, that people could barely go to work. I remember watching a bus go up the hill, sideways, in front of my office. I had no idea that a bus could go sideways. Neither did the bus driver. So far, this years, we are luckier. Yesterdays snowfall was only about 3 inches. The forecast for this week is a warm one, so the snow will melt away. I can deal with looking out into my backyard and seeing a beautiful white covered lawn, as long as I know it is very temporary.

No comments:

Post a Comment