About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

One For The Team

I was driving home from work today and as usual, I passed the high school. I saw the football team practicing. They were jumping around, pushing and shoving each other and looked like they were having a lot of fun. On the opposite end of the field were the cheerleaders. They were tumbling and doing stunts. They looked so pretty in their uniforms with their hair tied up, in perfect ponytails. I started to think... which do they enjoy more, playing the game or being part of the team? I really think it is being part of the team. Human nature tells us that people need to be included. You can always toss around a ball or tumble in a gym but doing it alone without the camaraderie of a group, lacks something. We all want to be a part of the group. That is where the fun is.

No comments:

Post a Comment