About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Information Is Power

Information is power. Information is also comfort. For the last week, I have been thrust into a world I was not ready for. The world of "Preemies". It was uncharted waters and I was totally unprepared for it. I feel most comfortable when I know the answers to the questions. If I do not, I make it my business to find out. Thanks to the internet, I now have a wealth of preemie knowledge. I know the correct terminology for everything that is being done for my grandson. I know what to expect. I know what are considered normal preemie issues. Having this knowledge sets my mind at ease. He is doing well and moving along just as he should be, but every time a new procedure is done, I need to research it. The internet posting boards are a god send. I read hundreds of posts from others that have been in the same boat we are in and there is such encouragement knowing that things will turn out fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment