About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Time Flies

Today I am going to my great niece's first birthday party. I cannot believe how this year has flown. Last year at this time, we were anxiously awaiting the birth of the first great grandchild of the family. Now there are three. Last  year at this time, I did not know that I was going to be a grandmother. Now I have a granddaughter and a grandson. Some events this year were right on time. Some came so unexpectedly. I keep thinking of the saying "Life happens, while we are busy making plans". It is so appropriate. We were so busy planning for the new baby, never realizing that he had plans of his own. Today will be a day of celebration. It marks the first year of one child and the welcoming of another. Two people that will play an important part of my family history.

No comments:

Post a Comment