About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Dining Al Fresco

I saw the strangest thing this morning. I was walking Shelby in my backyard and noticed a squirrel. He was standing in the center of my yard eating a bagel. He was holding an entire bagel in his two paws nibbling on it. The bagel was almost as tall as he was. I did not want to startle him as it looked like a delicious cinnamon raisin bagel and he seemed to be really enjoying it. He looked at me from the corner of his eye and realized that he needed to move. He grabbed the bagel with his two front teeth and hopped onto the fence. He then walked the distance of my yard and jumped down to the other side. He pulled the bagel next to the house and stood it upright again and resumed eating. I wanted to take a picture, but it all happened so quickly. I guess if you live in New York it doesn't matter if you are a human or an animal. Nothing hits the spot like a good bagel.

No comments:

Post a Comment