About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Starting Three

Today marks the first day of the third year I am writing this blog. I started it on a whim. I just wanted to see if I could write a daily journal of my thoughts for one year. After the year, I was going to print the blogs as a keepsake for my children. My goal was to never miss a day. So far, the only days I missed were when Hurricane Sandy shut down my electric. I  missed only three days then, when I could not find a computer that had an internet signal. I did not know if I would have anything to say every morning, but I guess that life writes itself. My life has changed from the start of this blog. My second son got married and two grandchildren were born. I put my feelings and opinions on paper and when I read back on some of the days, I smile. I will keep writing as long as my fingers can type. I never thought that anyone would read my entries, but so far this blogs has been read over 27,000 times. That alone, makes it worth writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment