About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, April 1, 2013

This A Way

I am a person that is good with directions. Tell me once and I will remember forever. If I do not know the way, I will look at a map. I never like to be unprepared but sometimes it just happens. The last time I was in Florida, I rented a car that did not come with a GPS. I know my way around the neighborhood but I wanted to go to a new store. I was not exactly sure of where to go so I asked the cashier. I was looking for the new super Walmart. I do not care where you live, everyone knows the way to the a new super Walmart. This is the directions she gave me. "You go out of the parking lot and either go this way or that way". She actually did the pointing motions. I said "which way"? She said "this way or that way". I knew she could be of no more help. I left the store and chose to go "this way". I was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment