About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, April 14, 2013

People Change

The Bar Mitzvah last night was fantastic. The place was beautiful and the food was unbelievable. A lot of food stations with wonderful choices. Some combinations I never had before, like a piece of fig paired with a bite of sea bass. It was literally a one  bite dish (an amuse bouche) that fills your mouth with flavor. There was a fire pit outside grilling filet mignon and an overflowing sushi station. I loved seeing the kids running around. The girls look so mature and tall and the boys barely come up to their shoulders. Everyone was running and jumping and that made the adults join in. They played the same games that we played at my son's Bar Mitzvahs. "Coke and Pepsi" and "Bubble Wrap" never go out of style. The room was filled with love and laughter. There were a few awkward moments, when I did not recognize some close cousins. They had either lost their hair or gained weight and they no longer resembled who they used to be. Some of them said that I had turned into my mother. I was expecting that comment since I do resemble her a lot. I am so glad we attended the party as there is nothing better than reminiscing with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment