About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

On The Big Screen

Last night one of my friends was on television. She was the expert psychologist on a Hoarding Buried Alive show. They flew her to Canada last fall to do the show. I remember speaking to her each day while she was filming and hearing how things were going. I met her a few years ago when she was an intern in my office. We became close friends and she looks at me as a mother figure, since her mother passed away a few years ago. Since then, she has become a college professor and is going to open a private practice this summer. She does radio shows and lectures and will do more television episodes. Last night was the first time I saw her as she was treating a patient and was very impressed. It is funny when you know someone in one context and then see them in another. She was so professional and confident, but the first thing I saw this morning as I got up, was a text message asking how she did. I told her she did great and I was so proud of her. Even doctors need encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment