About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Till We Meet Again

Yesterday was the last session of my winter lecture series in Manhattan. I had many return "patrons", as the library calls them. It was nice to see the familiar faces, week after week. Some of them traveled to a few of the locations if they could not attend the lecture in their neighborhood. When the class was over, I thanked everyone for coming and said I would email them when the new dates were chosen by each branch. Two of the people did not realize that  this was the last session. I could see that they were visibly upset. One asked, "What do I do now? Who do I talk to when I am not sure what I need to do?" I assured them that I would always be available via email and if they wrote I would answer within a day. That seemed to ease their minds. All of the information I told them was really only common sense. When it was said in a confident tone, somehow it was more comforting.

No comments:

Post a Comment