About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, April 12, 2013

Stress Test

This morning I am going to take a stress test. I had one about 5 years ago and everything was fine. My doctor would like me to have one every three years but I disagree with him. I finally gave in and made the appointment. I can think of a million better things to do this morning. I am having more stress thinking about this test than I actually will have when I have to walk on the treadmill. I am not a big fan of having dye injected into my body, but that is the way he wants the test done. I cannot have any caffeine or dairy products for breakfast, so my day is already starting off annoying. When I walk out of the test, I will coin my sister in law's phrase and say, "TAGL" (take a good look) because I won't be back here for at least five more years.

No comments:

Post a Comment