About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Another Shrimp

Just throw another shrimp on the BBQ of my life. When is enough, enough? I never have a clear head. I just returned home from a wonderful vacation and in less than 12 hours there is turmoil in my life. Shelby was staying at the vet while we were away. He has stayed there for years without any problem. When we picked him up yesterday he seemed agitated. He was sick all night and at 1 am my husband brought him to the emergency animal hospital. He is on IV fluids and they are taking tests. He will be fine, but the initial bill for the stay is $926. The final bill is still unknown. Thankfully I had foresight and took out health insurance for him. Most people laughed at me when I told them, but now in my time of need I will be reimbursed 80%. I have not slept all night and am going to work on 1/2 power.

No comments:

Post a Comment