About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sun-Day

This morning I woke up to a spotlight in my eyes. It was the bright sunshine coming through my bedroom window that placed itself directly on my eyes. As I opened my eyes, I heard the wind outside. Although it is almost summer, the weather has been strange. I had a spring time outfit planned for today, but I am now wearing winter clothes. At 10am I am off to Brooklyn to visit my parents. Even though it is only 30 miles away, it feels like a "getaway". The neighborhood they live in has turned more ethnic, specifically Chinese and Russian. You can purchase things there that you cannot find on Long Island. That is half the fun of going there. You never know what you will find. One thing that I am sure will be there are two loving parents. I am so very lucky, that at 57 years old, I can say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment