About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Talk

Today, I will have to have "the talk" with one of my new workers. When I hired her she looked great "on paper". She had fourteen years experience as a medical office worker. Fourteen years working for the same doctor. After having her work for me for a month, I am wondering if she worked in a closet, locked away from all other human beings. Either that, or her co workers were deaf. She is distracting and annoying to my doctors and my other office staff. She comes in every day screaming that she is hungry and forgot her food, but does not want to order anything to be delivered. For the next five hours she complains of hunger. The other day she forgot her glasses. If a carpenter came to work without his hammer, he would have a hard time getting his job done. She is almost as needy as my patients and that is not good, considering I work for psychiatrists. So, today I will put her on notice. Shape up or ship out. I do not have the time nor the energy to coddle anyone that is not a blood relative.

No comments:

Post a Comment