About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Cinco De Mayo

Today is May 5th. Cinco De Mayo. My granddaughter's Christening. A day of celebration for my family. This will be the first Christening I will be attending, as I am Jewish. I will be proud to stand in the church as she is Baptized. I have my own personal beliefs when it comes to religion. I believe that there is only one God. The way we worship him is either inherited from our parents or the way we feel most comfortable showing our devotion. It is better to bring up a child in one parent's religion, than to bring them up without any affiliation. I never agreed with the theory of letting a child pick their religion when they are older. That would mean that they spend their childhood missing out spiritually. People may not agree with me, but I feel strongly about this. So today, God will look down on my beautiful granddaughter and bless her. What could be wrong about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment