About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, May 3, 2013

Big Weekend

There are many things going on this weekend. Today is my anniversary. This is also the weekend that the Kentucky Derby runs and this year Cinco De Mayo falls out on Sunday. The best thing that is happening, is that I will be spending the weekend in New England visiting my children. They are having a party in honor of my granddaughter. This will be a much needed get away as there has been so much going on in the past few weeks. I feel like there is a cement brick weighing down my head. Part of the worrying is real and the other part is self inflicted. I was born a worrier. I am all packed and ready to go. The weather is going to be picture perfect. I hope time moves slowly as I want to enjoy every second of the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment