About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, May 19, 2013

The Cart Before The Horse

Today is my daughter in law's baby shower. It was planned since November and was to happen 1 month before the baby's birth. Instead it is happening one month after. We are all looking forward to the party as it has been a rough month. It has not been easy for her to visit the hospital everyday and then leave behind her son when it is time to go home. It has not been easy for my son to go to visit after work and stay there until 3am. They have been handling things so well and I am so proud of them. Today will be a time for celebration and happiness. The baby is now 5lbs2oz and is getting ready to come home. After today, he will have received all of the gifts that will make his homecoming easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment