About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, May 20, 2013

Prophetic?

Last November, my daughter in law was a bit sad over a blood result that was not good. She was 2 months pregnant and scared. As it turned out, the result was a false positive but it took 5 days until she learned that. She sat in my kitchen crying that all she wanted was a healthy baby. I took my calendar off of my refrigerator and opened it to a random day. May 20th, today and marked it with a big smiley face. I said, "On this day you will be a very happy person". She smiled, as I reassured her. Today the baby is scheduled to come home, as long as he passes the "car seat test". It is strange that considering the baby was due June 15th , I put a big smiley face on May 20th. Either way, she is a happy person today, because he is a healthy baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment