About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Tree Trimming

When I moved into my house 31 years ago, there were a lot of bushes around the perimeter. Most of them were unruly weed types. Some were flowers. We hired a nice man to remove the unsightly bushes. When he was all done we went outside to check. He not only removed all of the weeds, he also removed a beautiful lilac bush. I did not say anything because he was a nice man and did not charge a lot. For years I felt bad every Spring when other people's lilac bushes flowered. I could only faintly smell the beautiful scent of the flowers. This year, my neighbor's bush has gotten so big it overhangs my yard. I could smell the strong perfume again! I am heading outside with my scissors and cutting off a branch. I can't wait to have that scent in my house again.

No comments:

Post a Comment