About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Cinnamon

I have been having an ant problem. For the past two years as Spring approaches, the march of the ants begins. Hundreds of tiny baby ants begin to take over my kitchen. They walk all over the counter and get into any food that is left out. I have tried ant spray and ant traps and nothing has helped. One day, during one of my lectures, a student told the class that ants hate cinnamon. I had never heard this. She said that for some reason they have an aversion to it and they will let the nest know to steer clear of the area. I went home and poured some cinnamon into a dish and put it on the counter. Miraculously, the ants stopped coming out. It had been one month and not one ant has appeared. Sometimes the home remedies are the best ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment