About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Great Expectations

It has been two months since my husband's car wound up in a ditch on the parkway. He has taken his time finding a replacement for it. I did not agree with his decision to purchase the first car and I am not thrilled with the decision about this one either. The car will be delivered to my driveway sometime between 11am and 1pm. It originated in Missouri and then made it's way to Chicago. From there is is making its way to Long Island. Normally, with most plans, Murphy's Law kicks in. In the case of my husband, even Murphy is too confused to intervene. There are explicit instructions for the day. If he is happy with the car, great. If he is not, he is to suck it up, slap a smile on his face and pretend he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment