About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, July 15, 2011

The Beginning.....of the Beginning

Every new beginning, comes from some other new beginnings........end. Life is change and change is good. This weekend starts a new beginning for my son. His first beginning, began with me. The first important woman in his life. The one who cared for him and loved him and tried her hardest to mold him into the man he is today. I was the FIRST important woman. His mother. The one who takes over, will be the MOST important woman. His wife. Both are women, both will nurture him, but in two different ways. He will leave my house on Sunday morning as my son, and return Sunday evening as her husband. Nothing....and everything, will change that day. It is the progression of life that a parent looks forward to . A changing of the guard, so to speak. I will have to learn a new set of rules, just as I did with my older son. Happy rules are easy to learn. So as I put a close to the old beginning, I cannot wait to unwrap the new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment