About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy July 4th

Happy Birthday America. For all of it's faults, it is still the greatest country on earth. As I look out of my window this morning, I see hundreds of American Flags. The civic association in my town places one on each lawn and most people have one hanging on their front porch. Just looking at them makes you feel proud of this country. Thank you to all of the young men and women that are fighting for us in the Middle East. Thank you to all of the World War I and World War II veterans. A special thank you to the Vietnam War veterans. They never had the respect they deserved when they returned from war. What a shame that it took so many years to show them how grateful we were, for fighting such an unpopular war. Decades later, many of them are still paying the price both mentally and physically. I hope that everyone enjoys the day whether it is at a barbeque, at a town pool, or at the beach. Just take a moment and say thanks that we are so lucky to live in a country where Freedom Rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment