About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Territorial

I am a very generous person. I would share my last bite of food with you. There is one thing that I do not share with others. My parking spot. Over the years, my family has become quite territorial with these. When I come home from work and find someone in my parking spot, I see red. I want to send out a search party to locate the offender. Punishment should be swift. During the winter snow storms, I was glad to see that I was not the only irrational one. There were packs of us. Placing garbage pails in our spots and laying in wait for anyone who would dare break the unspoken code of the shoveled out spot.Once the snow cleared I did become a bit more relaxed. I now impose the 12 hour rule. I will allow a stranger to park for 12 hours. After that they will get a stern note, scolding them. I would never damage anyone's car but in my fantasy I would have it crushed by a backhoe. We are probably known as the "parking spot nuts", but who cares. It just makes the spot trespassers stay away.

No comments:

Post a Comment