About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Witness Protection

Today is Monday. Today I will enter the Witness Protection Program for one week. It is not government imposed. It is self imposed. For the next week I will be too busy to talk to anyone or go anywhere. It will be as if I disappeared. Sometimes there are just not enough hours in a day to do what we have to, when there is a time limit. As of today, I am in wedding mode. My lists are growing lists. Even my lists are not enough. I am up to the point where these lists are posted in clear sight. The next step is rubber banding them to my car keys. Then I know I will not forget. Unless, of course, I misplace the keys, which could very well happen, as my head is no longer planted firmly on my shoulders. It is floating in the world called "I Have To Remember". I am not alone in this chaos. I have a great support system, but somehow I was elected the captain of the ship. I am trying my hardest to keep it afloat and on a charted course. The only thing that I will not disappear from is Shelbys World, as it is my one source of relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment