About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Bubbles

I love bubbles. Not the kind we blow from gum. Not the kind we blew into the wind as children. Not the kind we make in soda with our straws. I mean the kind we all have floating over our heads. Just like in cartoons, we all have that imaginary bubble that contains our true thoughts. The one with the solid border is what we say. The one with the jagged border is what we think. More and more, my bubbles have the jagged edge. Maybe it is the heat. Maybe my stress level is just higher than usual. As I am speaking with people, the thought bubble is looming. All I hear is blah, blah, blah. I start to think .....boy, does this person realize how stupid they sound, or how misinformed they are. Sometimes I try to read other people's bubbles. We can all do it. Just look at a person's eyes and body language and the message in their bubble shouts out at you. I always tell people that they should be glad that my bubble is tightly sealed. One small leak and the truth will flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment