About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hatetriotism

I made up a new word. Hatetriotism. It can be interchanged with the word Hateriotic. I thought that since Patriotic is being proud of something, hatetriotic is hating what someone else has. It differs from jealousy. Jealousy is wanting what someone else has. A hatetriotic person doesn't want what you have. They already have it. They just do not want YOU to have it. They will try to put a damper on anything good and turn it into negativity. The worst offenders do it in front of others. They like the audience appeal. Almost like being on stage. But I know their game. They are too self involved to realize that I see right through them. I watch as they thrust their hatetriotism on unsuspecting others, who will be blindsided and not know how to react. As long as I have what makes me happy, who gives a damn about what you have. It is not a competition. Hatetriotism will eventually eat away at you. Thankfully, it is not inherited. It seems to skip a generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment