About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

To Each His Own

I was at my community pool the other day. When I walked in, I was trying to locate a friend. I surveyed the area, person by person. That particular day, the pool was crowded. I would guess about a few hundred people. As I scanned the crowd, I noticed that no two people had on the same bathing suit. Not the same style nor the same pattern. Each one had a slight nuance. Hundreds of people, each one unique. I walked a lap around the pool just to confirm what I saw. I was right. No two alike. The area I live in has three malls within a 10 mile radius. Of course not every store sells bathing suits. And still, each person walked into a store and searched the racks and found something that appealed to them. And no one duplicated each other. It just goes to show how our minds work. What makes one person like stripes and another like flowers. Bathing suits are like life. We have a choice in all of our decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment