About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Body At Rest

The Law of Physics states that "A body at rest, will stay at rest, until acted upon by an outside force". From today, until Sunday, I will be that body at rest. This morning I am on my way to Florida. Every March, my sister and I go there, to be with my parents, for my mother's birthday. These are the only five days in the year that I get to rest. Not rest my body. Rest my brain. As soon as I leave my house, my sister's brain takes over. I just follow along, mindless. Once, she made a sign and hung it around my neck, that said, "My mind is on vacation. If you have any questions, please speak to my sister". I actually have a picture of me wearing this at the airport. When I am at home, my mind never rests. I think for the people in my house and I think for the people in my office. Even though five days is not a lot, it makes a world of difference. From this moment on, a body at rest..........

No comments:

Post a Comment