About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Homeward Bound

Time really does fly when you are having fun. It is 6am and I have not slept all night. This morning, I am flying home. The flight is an early one and unknowingly, we booked it on the day that the clocks are set ahead one hour. Hence, the sleepless night. There is no alarm clock in the house, so I set my cell phone alarm. I had never done this before and being the controlling person I am, I could not trust it. I need to do a dry run with everything in my life, so I could not relax, just winging it. I am glad to say that the cell phone alarm passed muster. Had I known this, I might have slept. I always like to leave on a high note and this trip is no exception. We had a great time and laughed a lot. We had the pleasure of seeing Tony Orlando, last night, at the "Famous Palace Theater". He was as good as he was in the 70's. It was worth staying up late for. So now, I will make my lunch for the airplane and get ready for a tearful goodbye. Hopefully I will not be frisked at the airport. I am too tired for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment