About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Glove

I saw something strange yesterday morning while, I was driving to work. When I looked at the car next to me, I saw a young girl smoking a cigarette, with her hand out the window. The strange part was, that she was wearing a plastic, see through glove. The kind that deli workers use when slicing meat. As I sat at the light, I was trying to figure out why she had the glove on. Was she trying to keep her fingers smelling clean, instead of like smoke. If that was the reason, why wasn't she wearing a bag over her head. What good is a clean smelling hand, if your face smells smokey? I pulled up a bit closer to see her other hand. No glove. So now, I am surmising that we do not have an OCD issue, going on here. Then I noticed her talking on her cell phone with the other hand. Was she driving with her knees? Now, this was getting a bit disturbing. I was glad when the light turned green and I was able to turn onto the street where I work. I can't take such mental pressure before the work day even begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment