About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Good Enough

I am a high achiever, by nature.When I have a project to do, I research it out to it's fullest extent. I used to think that being that way, was best for me. As I get older, I am rethinking that theory. I seem to be the only one that has such high expectations for myself. When I do a project and there is a flaw, I am the only person that notices it. No one's eye will find the problem. As I get older, I am getting tired. I am slowly learning that nothing is perfect. Sometimes good enough is great. I am also learning not to expect too much of other people. If you have low expectations you will always be delighted with the results. Bad is better than nothing, ok is better than bad, good enough is a plus and good is nirvana.

No comments:

Post a Comment