About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Solicitors

I dislike solicitors. The unwanted people who call you at all hours of the day and night. I had my telephone number on the "no call list". For some reason, lately, I am getting calls again. I think I need to update. Yesterday, in work, I get a call from a solicitor. As usual, the number comes in as Private, on the caller ID. He sounded like a young man, maybe in his late twenties. He asked me if I was "the person he spoke to on Friday, about the copy machine toner". I said that I had never spoken to him and that we do not order toner. He then said that he was going to send out a toner via UPS. I told him he better not send any product to me, that I did not order. He demanded to speak to the manager. I informed him that I was the manager. He then said "no you are not, and I think you need to mind your own business"! Then he slammed the phone down. I stood there and laughed. I waited for him to call back, but he did not. I do not think that this young man will get very far with is attitude. How can I mind my own business, if he called me?

No comments:

Post a Comment