About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, March 19, 2012

On The Shelf

I am sure that we have all lived this scenario. We need an item in the store and go to the aisle that has it. We look on the shelf, in the place where it should be and we do not see it. I have a theory that if you stand there long enough, it will magically appear. This might sound silly, but it usually does. I have been known to stand in front of a shelf for over five minutes waiting for the item to "step up" and show itself to me. I am persistent. I was recently in a store with a friend and put this theory to use. The item was not there. No where to be found. Anyone else would have walked away. I said "just stay here few more minutes". After waiting a bit longer, we pushed a few more items to the side....and there it was. The item we came in for. My friend was very surprised. How could something just appear, when it was not there before? Try this for yourself. You will be pleasantly surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment