About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Blue Skies

I was driving to work the other morning and it was such a dreary day. The sky was so gray that it almost looked like night time. The clouds looked so heavy as they slowly drifted across the sky. Then I saw it. A patch of blue sky. Not just blue. Vivid blue. Crisp, clear, bright, pure blue. The perfect summer's day blue. It was just a tiny patch and it quickly passed, but it reminded me that even though the clouds are dark gray, there is always a bright blue sky hiding behind it. What a perfect metaphor for life. The sky cannot stay gray forever. The clouds will eventually drift by. Sometimes it may take longer than others, but if you are patient, the blue sky will come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment