About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to every mother in the world. I am having a happy day, thanks to Kenneth. Who, may you ask, is Kenneth? He is the computer tech from McAfee who rid my computer of it's virus this morning. I woke up to a black screen and a note saying "I think I broke the computer. Fix it". While I am somewhat of a tech, this was too far gone. Every program was wiped out.  I knew enough to get into "safe mode with networking" so I could make a frantic call to the virus people. I paid the $89.95 and was assured that by the end of the session, I would be virus free. Kenneth told me to give him access into my computer and I did. He entered remotely from India and took control. He told me to go about my day and he will take care of things. I put him on speaker phone and did my cooking and normal Sunday routine. After an hour, Kenneth called me and said to come back to the computer. He was done. All fixed. Back to new. I wish everything in life was that easy. Just sit back and let someone else clean up the mess. Wait.....that is what I do for everyone. Hmm, I guess I am my family's Kenneth.

No comments:

Post a Comment