About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Garage Sale

Today is my annual garage sale. Well, it used to be annual. Somehow in the past few years, I have gotten lazy and decided not to have one. I am lucky that the weather is in my favor. The sun is shining and about 70 degrees. Garage sales are always fun. You get rid of all of your old stuff and make some money. You never know who you will meet at your garage sale. Over the years I have seen the same faces, buying the same things. One woman is a hoarder and I actually would not allow her to purchase unnecessary things at my last sale. It really is true, that one man's garbage is another man's treasure. As each car drives down the block, I wait to see if they will stop and jump out to look at all of the things strewn on my lawn. Half of the fun is the anticipation of not knowing who will buy and who will just talk to you for a half hour and then walk away. Well, it is time to go out and start the sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment