About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

My Second Home

They say that there is no place like home. I totally agree with that, but I have my heart in two homes. One in New York and one in Massachusetts. Each one has a son and daughter. I am specifically not saying "daughter-in-law". I am using a term of love, not law. I came to New England yesterday and will be leaving this morning. Each time I visit, I also see my extended family, my sons' in-laws. Although I only see them a few times a year, it is as if we saw each other yesterday. That comfortable feeling that you only have with those you feel so close to. It is amazing how one day away is enough to recharge my mental battery. I guess that a change of atmosphere is the best conductor. I will be leaving for breakfast in a few minutes and then on to the ride home. My battery will stay charged until I come back in a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment