About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Spring Cleaning

Today is May second. I have no idea where the past few months have gone. It was as if I blinked my eyes in October and opened them up in May. For some reason I have the need to do some Spring cleaning. If I didn't have a conscience, I would call in sick today and rearrange everything in my house. All night I was thinking about where I would put things and what I would throw away. I want to have a garage sale, so that is a third pile. I feel like a hoarder, planning the big "clean out". I have accrued so many papers since I have been teaching and lecturing and they need a stable home. They can no longer hang out on the side of my desk in binder clips. I will need to relax in work today, because tonight there will be a paper frenzy going on in my den. If you hear about a tornado in Nassau county, please disregard it. It will only be me!

No comments:

Post a Comment