About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, May 7, 2012

It Will Be Alright

I was watching television last night and as I was dozing off to sleep, a commercial for a new movie came on. The last line of the commercial stayed in my head all night. Probably because it made such sense. "Everything will be alright when it is over and if it is not alright then it is not over". That thought ran circles in my head, until I got up this morning. Such a true statement. Sometime we like to rush the outcome of life. We look so forward to the final outcome, that we gloss over all of the important stuff that hides in between. Many events in life just need time to come to a natural conclusion. That conclusion is the right one, even if it takes longer than we wanted for it to occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment