About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Mind Games

I remember once hearing that comedians always have a pad and pen on their nightstands, next to their bed. When they have a thought in the middle of the night they will jot it down so it is not forgotten. I think I need to do that. Not that I am a comedian but because I write this blog. Last night, as I was tossing and turning in bed, I thought of a great topic for my blog. I repeated the topic in my head, over and over. I told myself that if I kept repeating the thought, I would remember it in the morning. Wrong! I am sitting at my computer and have drawn a total blank as to what the topic was. I do not even remotely have a clue. What other information is floating in my head, pushed out the other thoughts. I am sure that at some point in the day when I am not even trying, the information will pop back into my brain. I am placing a pad and pen in my pocketbook now, so I will be ready for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment